HUSA is a non-profit, 100% volunteer organization ran by a small core team of Board Members, Committee Leads/Members, Coaches and Referees. Without your help we could not keep this program running smoothly and provide a clean, safe environment for your kids.
A culture of "Selfless Acts of Volunteerism" is a goal we believe supports our organization’s objectives to attract, develop and retain players during their recreational and travel soccer years.
HOW IT WORKS:
Volunteer one (1) time in the Fall and one (1) time in the Spring per family
- Field Maintenance - one shift available 7:00am - 9:00am
- Snack Stand - 2 to 3 hour shifts throughout the day, starting at different times
- Fall Only: Columbus Day Tournament (various shifts TBD)
- Fall Only: Girls College Bound Tournament (various shifts TBD)
Sign ups are held during Registration and the first 2 weeks of each new season
It is your obligation to sign up and remember your volunteer data and time - Volunteer Work Deposit check will be cashed if you fial to volunteer
Rain outs may be rescheduled
Although not encouraged, you may choose to donate your $200 in lieu of volunteering
On your Scheduled Volunteer Work Duty Day:
- Please arrive on time and be prepared to stay the entire shift
- Field Maintenance: Meet the Maintenance Supervisor at the garage area
- Snack Stand: Meet the Snack Stand Supervisor in the Snack Standule
- Snack Stand: Please wash your hands as soon as you enter the kitchen - if you handle money, please do not handle food items
- Don’t forget to sign in as evidence of your work duty
- Please put safety first and be careful
- Make friends and have fun!!
Contact Jennifer Keane - Rec Work Deposit Coordinator for additional information. email address: email@example.com